Table of contentsNo headers
- Select the Open command.
- Click the drop-down for Files of type, and select Alias Files (*.wire).
- Select the file _table.wire
- Click Options.
- Set the Import Type to Non-Associative Import.
- Enable Import into Repair Environment.
- Set Create Surfaces As to Multiple Composite Features.
NoteMultiple Composite Features is available for file types that support separating exported information on levels, layers, or groups. If the information was not separated in the source file, enabling Multiple Composite Features has no impact on the number of bodies created.
- Make sure Auto Stitch and Promote is not enabled.
- Click OK to close the options dialog box.
- Click Open to import the file.
When the import process is complete, a dialog box appears stating the file has errors.
| ||Healthy Geometry |
| ||Geometry that requires further checking |
| ||Geometry that contains errors and requires repair |
- Click Yes in the dialog box to open the file in the Repair environment.
The file opens in the Repair environment and contains two composite bodies. Click each body in the browser to identify it. The table stand is healthy but could not be solidified, and the table top needs further checking.
Previous | Next