Table of contentsNo headers
Next, you add another bolted connection using an existing hole.
- Select the Blind connection type option.
- Select By hole from the drop-down menu in the Placement box.
- Select the start plane.
The Existing Hole command is enabled.
- Select the countersunk hole.
The Blind Start Plane command is enabled.
- Select the start plane for the blind hole, which in this case is the top face of the spindle component.
The hole previews.
- Select the Click to add a fastener text, and then select a countersink-type cap screw, for example, ISO 10642.
- Click OK.
Previous | Next