Table of contentsNo headers
To deploy Autodesk Inventor 2013 or LT 2013 Local Help as a part of an Inventor or LT deployment:
- Download the Local Help from http://www.autodesk.com/inventor-2013-help-download and save to a local drive .
- Launch the Autodesk Inventor or LT installer and click Create Deployment.
- Click through the Deployment wizard to the Configuration page.
- On the Configuration page, scroll down to the settings for Help Documentation for Offline Use.
- Select the Include Offline Help checkbox.
- Browse to the location of the saved Local Help file to add the file to the deployment image.
When you install the deployment, the, Local Help is installed respective to the location where the product is installed. For example, Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor 2013\ Local Help.
The Local Help will only be launched when a user is OFFLINE and accesses help from within the product. If the user is ONLINE, the help from the Autodesk wiki displays.