Table of contentsNo headers
The purpose of this tutorial isto help maximize your productivity within the new interface, as quickly as possible. In this tutorial, you learned how to:
- Find commands and command groupings within the tab structure.
- Access and exit environments and sketches.
- Access commands on the Application menu.
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Increase model space.
- Customize the ribbon.
In addition to this tutorial, there are other ribbon-related Help items:
- Ribbon topic providesdetailed informationof the ribbon interface.
- Command Locatorisan interactive guide that compares command locations in previous releases to their new locations in the ribbon.
You can access both items respectively from:
Click here to return to the tutorials home page