Table of contentsNo headers
The Dimension command is still active. Place an angle dimension between the right-most vertical line and the top line:
- Select the right-most line of the sketch.
- Select the top-most line of the sketch.
- Click between the lines to place the dimension.
- Click the dimension to change the value.
- Enter a new value of 60 deg, and click the check mark to apply the new value.
NoteYou can also delete dimensions. With no command active, right-click the dimension and select Delete from the context menu. Alternatively, select the dimension and then press the Delete key.
In the next steps, you explore which constraints you applied and ways to delete constraints that you no longer need.
Previous | Next