Table of contentsNo headers
Congratulations! You have successfully completed this tutorial. In this exercise you:
- Created a part from a sketch.
- Used the dimension and constraint commands to control the size and behavior of the sketch geometry.
- Used parameters to name and link dimensions.
- Used feature commands to create solid geometry.
- Used the pattern command to array features.
- Saved a copy of a part to create a new part file.
What Next? - This tutorial introduced you to basic part modeling commands. To learn about additional part modeling techniques, such as the use of work features, see the Parts 2 tutorial.
Click here to return to the tutorials home page