Table of contentsNo headers
In some cases, the appearance of certain annotations is wrong, and you do not want all the annotations to have this appearance. In this topic, you create a style that hides trailing zeros.
- Right-click and select Repeat Edit Styles.…
- Expand the Dimension node, right-click Modified (ISO), and select New Style. In Name, enter Modified - No Trailing Zeros (ISO), and click OK.
- On the Units tab Display panel, clear the selection of Trailing Zeros. Click Save, and Done.
- Select the hole notes in the base view.
- On the Annotate tab Format panel Style List, click Modified - No Trailing Zeros (ISO).
Previous | Next