Table of contentsNo headers
The Parameters dialog box includes filters to control which parameters are displayed. Filters help you focus on specific parameters.
- Open the Parameters dialog box, and expand the dialog box window to show all the parameters associated with the bracket.
Click the Filters icon in the bottom left corner of the dialog to view a list of the filters you can use to restrict the parameter list.
- Select the check box in the Key field of each of the following Model parameters to set them as Key parameters.
- Click the various choices in the list of filters.
Notice how the list of displayed parameters changes.
- All shows all parameters.
- Key shows only key parameters.
- Non-Key shows only non-key parameters.
- Renamed shows only those parameters that the user renamed.
- Equation shows only those parameters involved in an equation.
- Close the Parameters dialog box.
This simple bracket model has 28 parameters associated with it. It is not unreasonable to expect that a complex part or assembly of parts may have hundreds of parameters. By strategically designating Key parameters, it is possible to find relevant parameters much more easily by filtering the list.
Previous | Next