Table of contentsNo headers
Select the source file and create the derived part:
- On the ribbon, click .
- Double-click der_001.ipt in the Open dialog box.
- In the Derived Part dialog box, expand the Sketches node.
- Ensure that the icon appears next to Sketch3 to allow the program to include this sketch in the derived part. If necessary, click the icon to switch the include status.
- Click OK on the Derived Part dialog box to create the derived part and close the dialog box.
The external part is now the base feature of your new part.
- Use the View Cube or Orbit to adjust the viewpoint to approximate the following image.
Previous | Next