Table of contentsNo headers
Create your own library of customized content from standard libraries.
|Time Required||30 minutes |
|Tutorial File Used||Start a new assembly file. |
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions athttp://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
This tutorial is created for a single user environment with libraries stored in a Desktop Content location. If you are a member of a workgroup that shares libraries on a server, you must be a library administrator and have editor permissions to perform library editing tasks. Also, the method for creating user libraries on the server is different than presented in this tutorial.
The examples in this tutorial use content based on several different standards. If your Content Center configuration does not contain the same library, read along without performing the steps, or use a similar part from a different library. For example, if the tutorial calls for a machine screw from the JIS standard and your library contains only ANSI parts, substitute a similar screw from your ANSI library.
- Create user libraries to customize content from standard libraries.
- Add standard parts to Content Center.
- Know Autodesk Inventor assembly and part fundamentals.
- Understand the Autodesk Inventor user interface and how it works.
- Know the fundamentals of Inventor Content Center.
- Microsoft Excel available on the computer (needed for creating an iPart).
- See the Help topic “Getting Started” for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.