Table of contentsNo headers
In this tutorial, you learned how to:
- Create a Desktop Content user library.
- Edit the family table for a family from a standard Content Center library.
- Create a family in a user library by using Save Copy As.
- Edit family properties of a read/write family.
- Publish an iPart in a user library.
Remember to check Help for further detailed information.
What Next? Add new rows to the family table of the Sheet Metal Channel to create new family members. Then place the new family members to the assembly. Read more about Content Center Editor or Publishing in the Help. Go through Content Center skill builders on the Autodesk Inventor Services & Support web page.
Click here to return to the tutorials home page