Table of contentsNo headers
In this tutorial, you learned how to:
- Add a block instance and sketch constraints to your layout.
- Use Make Components to derive sketch blocks to component files.
- Move components off the layout plane in your target assembly.
- Add features to new components.
- Demonstrate the benefits of associativity between your layout and components.
Use of a layout, sketch blocks, and Make Components is effective in the top-down design of your components. Other features in Autodesk Inventor, such as Make Part and multi-body parts, also assist in top-down design workflows. Check out these features in the “New Features Workshop,” tutorials, and Help.
Click here to return to the tutorials home page