Table of contentsNo headers
Create and animate positional representations in the assembly environment.
|Time Required||40 minutes |
|Tutorial File Used||Arbor_Press.iam |Note
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions athttp://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
In Autodesk Inventor, you can evaluate various component positions in a moving assembly by creating positional representations in the assembly environment. You can use the positional representations within Inventor Studio as keyframes in your assembly animations.
- Create and animate the positional representations of an assembly using Inventor Studio.
- Create positional representations in the assembly environment.
- Activate Inventor Studio.
- Animate the positional representations for an assembly.
- Know assembly and part fundamentals in Autodesk Inventor.
- Know how to set the active project and navigate model space with the various view tools.
- See the Help topic “Getting Started” for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.