Table of contentsNo headers
To complete use the 3D sketch in the sweep feature, you need to reorder the features in the browser. You then edit the sweep and change the type to use a guide rail for the feature.
- In the browser, drag 3D Sketch2 above Sweep1. This allows you to use the 3D sketch in the Sweep feature.
- Expand Sweep1 and edit Sketch2.
- Change the diameter of the circle to 0.01 mm.
- Finish the sketch.
- Edit Sweep1.
- Change the Type to Path & Guide Rail.
- Select the equation curve in Sketch2 as the Guide Rail.
- Click OK.
Previous | Next