Table of contentsNo headers
Design bolted connections.
|Time Required|| 30 minutes |
|Tutorial File Used||Bolted_connection.iam (metric) |Note
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions athttp://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
- Create and edit bolted connections with the Design Accelerator Bolted Connection generator.
- Develop your design in a standards-based, automated fashion that saves extensive assembly and part modeling time.
- Install and connect to the Content Center.
- Know how to set the active project, and navigate the model space with the various view tools.
- See the Help topic “Getting Started” for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.