Table of contentsNo headers
Now, you can enter parameters into the Common, Gear 1, and Gear 2 group boxes.
- Set Pressure Angle value to 20 degrees.
- Set Helix Angle value to 12 degrees.
- Enter the correct number of teeth. Your gear design is based on these known parameters. Enter 29 into the Number of Teeth edit field in the Gear 1 area.
- Enter 57 into the Number of Teeth edit field in the Gear 2 area.
- Set both Facewidth values in Gear 1 and Gear 2 to 30 mm.
- Set Unit Correction in Gear 1 area box to 0.
Previous | Next