Table of contentsNo headers
Design V-belts connections.
|Time Required|| 15 minutes |
|Tutorial File Used||VBelts.iam |Note
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions athttp://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
Create and edit a V-belts drive using the Design Accelerator V-Belts generator. Develop your design in a standards-based, automated fashion that saves extensive assembly and part modeling
- Design V-belts driven with two pulleys.
- Design a belt.
- Set pulley properties.
- Set file names and display names.
- Insert V-belts connection.
- Know how to set the active project and navigate the model space with the various view tools.
- See the Help topic “Getting Started” for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.