Table of contentsNo headers
Design compression springs.
|Time Required||20 minutes |
|Tutorial File Used||Cam_Spring.iam |Note
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions athttp://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
In this tutorial, you create compression springs using the Design Accelerator Compression Spring generator.
- Design a compression spring.
- Position the compression spring within the assembly.
- Use the graphical preview.
- Set compression spring properties.
- Set file names and display names.
- Insert the compression spring into the assembly.
- Complete the Disc Cams tutorial.
- Know how to set the active project and navigate the model space with the various view tools.
- See the Help topic “Getting Started” for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.