Table of contentsNo headers
When creating a weld in this tutorial, your steps include the following:
- Set up your workspace.
- Open an existing assembly.
- Change to the weldment environment.
- Add groove and fillet cosmetic welds.
- Add post-weld machining features.
- Examine weld preparations and 3D fillet welds.
After the weldment is complete, you will:
- Turn off the display of weld symbols in the model.
- Open a blank drawing.
- Create drawing views of the various weldment stages.
- Retrieve weld symbols from the model.
- Add a cosmetic weld annotation in the drawing.
Previous | Next