Table of contentsNo headers
In this section, you continue to create the inserts for the slider assembly.
- On the ribbon, click . You use the Rectangle Template profile to create another insert. The plane is the same plane that you used to create the first insert, and the references are shown in the following image. > >
- In the tool is selected. dialog box, ensure that the
- Select the core in the graphics window as the termination reference.
- In the upper-right corner of the graphics window, click on the ViewCube to orient the model.
- Modify the following dimensions:
- Distance from Reference 1 = 1.75 mm
- Distance from Reference 2 = 24 mm
- Width of rectangle = 4 mm
- Height of rectangle = 3.5 mm
- Click on the dialog box.
- Click OK on the File Naming dialog box to accept the defaults and generate the insert.
- Reorient the model as shown in the following image. The two inserts that have been created by using the template method are displayed.
- On the Quick Access toolbar, click to save the assembly.
Previous | Next