Table of contentsNo headers
In this section, you use the Mold Boolean command to trim the placed insert from the core.
The insert does not automatically trim the core when the command is used to place an insert in the assembly.
- From the Mold Design browser, expand the > nodes. Right-click and click
- From the Mold Design browser, expand the node.
- Right-click on and clear the option.
- Right-click on in the Mold Design browser and ensure the option is clear.
- On the ribbon, click > >
- The selection tool should be active. Select the insert as shown in the following image.
Be careful to select the insert and not the core as the cutting tool.
- The selection tool should be active. Select the core.
- On the Mold Boolean dialog box, click to remove the volume of the insert from the core.
- On the browser, expand the > nodes, and double-click the view.
Previous | Next