Table of contentsNo headers
In this topic, you edit the project file to resolve the failure experienced when opening the mold assembly in the previous topic.
- On the ribbon, click . > >
- Ensure that the active project is still CoverMold.
- Expand at the bottom of the dialog box. Notice that this points to the default location for the Content Center. Because the files were generated on another system, they no longer exist in that directory. The path must be edited.
- Select , right-click, and select .
- Click .
- In the install location for the tutorial files, select ...\Inventor [Version]\Tutorial Files\Mold\CoverMold\Libraries\Content Center Files.
- Click .
- It is important to ensure that the project files are accessing all the libraries required for the design. In the . dialog box, click
- In the dialog box, scroll to the Inventor Mold libraries in the list, and ensure that the check box is enabled. Click .
NoteIf you do not enable the required mold libraries, you can still open the mold assembly, but you cannnot add features that access the Mold Library.
- Click and .
- On the . panel, click
- Navigate to and select CoverMold.iam. This time, the mold assembly opens without any failures.
Previous | Next