Table of contentsNo headers
In this tutorial, you created a mold assembly using an Inventor multi-body part file. When working on the parting design, you recognized part modeling issues which prevented patching and runoff surfaces from being created. Working in the plastic multi-body part file, you redesigned the model for better results in the mold application.
You also learned how to:
- Place a single body from a multi-body part file in a mold assembly.
- Use draft analysis tools to analyze the model.
- Resolve body errors in a part model.
- Generate automatic patching and runoff surfaces.
- Generate a core and cavity with no errors.
You can add the feeding and cooling systems, place the mold base, and add additional mold components to complete the mold assembly design.
Click here to return to the tutorials home page