Table of contentsNo headers
In this section, you place a three-plate mold base.
- On the ribbon, click .
- On the Mold Base dialog box, make sure that the Placement selection is active. Select the edge that separates the core and cavity to locate the Placement Ref Point as shown in the following image.
- On the Mold Base dialog box, click the Vendor and Type drop down. Select Futaba as the Vendor, and Three Plate Mold Bases for the Category.
- Select FUTABA-DA-S-IH from the list.
- Set the Size to 400 x 450 mm.
- Click OK to generate the mold base as shown in the following image.
- Optionally, if you have enabled Prompt for File Names, click OK in the File Naming dialog box to accept the defaults and generate the mold base.
Previous | Next