Table of contentsNo headers
In this tutorial, you inserted 2-plate and 3-plate mold bases. You observed the default positional representations for each type.
You also learned how to:
- Delete a mold base.
- Activate positional representations.
- Drag components in the Free Drag representation.
- Drive a constraint.
- Edit a representation value in a table.
- Open the assembly in the Inventor Studio environment and animate the positional representations to simulate mold sequences.
- Activate the Free Drag representation and then enter the Dynamic Simulation environment to perform a mold analysis.
- Add additional mold components to complete the mold assembly design.
Click here to return to the tutorials home page