Open the tutorial file.
- Click Open.
- Set the Project File to tutorial files.ipj.
- For Microsoft Windows XP, the default file location is Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor <version>\Tutorial Files\Cable & Harness
- For Microsoft Windows 7, the default file location is Public\Public Documents\Inventor <version>\Tutorial Files\Cable & Harness
- Open the tutorial file Enclosure_Assembly.iam.
- Click Save As. In the Save as dialog box, save the file with the name Enclosure_Assembly_basics.iam. You need the unchanged source file for the next tutorial.
NoteIn this tutorial, you save the changes you make to your tutorial files. To replace the modified files with the original source files, reinstall the source files from your installation software and copy them with the appropriate name. Alternatively, back up the source Tutorial Files directory to another location and access the back-up files as needed.
Previous | Next