Table of contentsNo headers
Authoring the connector completes the definition of the connector for use with Cable & Harness.
- Click . The Connector command is located under the Component flyout.
- Click the top face of 360124:1to define the Outward Direction. The Outward Direction controls how wires exit the connector when using natural curvature.
- Notice the RefDes value entered earlier is automatically populated in the Connector Authoring dialog box.
- Click OK to author the connector.
- Click OK to close the message box. In this tutorial, we do not add the connector to Content Center.
Previous | Next