Table of contentsNo headers
Locate the cable and harness library data, and then work with library definitions. Explore the import and export of library data.
|Time Required||30 minutes |
|Tutorial Files Used|
Enclosure_Assembly.iam saved from previous tutorial.
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions athttp://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
- Locate the cable and harness library.
- Work with library definitions.
- Import and export library data.
- Perform the previous tutorial, Harness Assemblies, and save the tutorial file for use in this tutorial.
- Know how to navigate the model space with the various view commands.
- See the Autodesk Inventor Help topic “Fundamentals” and the New User tutorials for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.