Table of contentsNo headers
Import wires into the library. The configuration and data files provided for the tutorial.
The workflow to import definitions into the Cable and Harness Library is the same for all object types. Select the appropriate object type to import.
- On the Cable & Harness Library dialog box toolbar, click Import Library Objects .
- On the Import Library Wires dialog box, click Browse in the Data File area and select LibraryGXLWires.csv from the following directory.
- For Microsoft Windows XP, the default file location is Program Files\Autodesk\Inventor <version>\Tutorial Files\Cable & Harness\Wire Library
- For Microsoft Windows 7, the default file location is Public\Public Documents\Inventor <version>\Tutorial Files\Cable & Harness\Wire Library
- Repeat to set the Configuration File to WireLibrary.cfg located in the same directory.
- Click OK to add the wire data to the open library.
A dialog box appears indicating the status of the import and confirms the name and location of the log file. The log file contains details of the import, including updates to wires, and errors associated with the import.
- Click Close on the confirmation dialog box.
The Cable & Harness Library dialog box updates with the GXL data after the import.
- Leave the Cable & Harness Library dialog box open.
Previous | Next