Table of contentsNo headers
Before you begin creating harness objects, you set default configuration options on the Harness Settings dialog box.
- Open Enclosure_Assembly.iam from the Cable & Harness subfolder. It is the same assembly you used in the previous tutorial.
- In the browser, double-click Harness Assembly1 to edit it.
- Right-click Harness Assembly1, and select Harness Settings.
- On the General tab, ensure Use Surfaces for All Segments and Wires is selected. Use this setting for faster processing times while creating and editing harness assemblies.
- Click the Wires/Cables tab.
- Under Natural Curvature click Without Natural Curvature. This setting controls whether wires exit a connector tangent to the connector or straight from point to point.
- If desired, click the other tabs and examine any settings of interest.
- Click OK.
Previous | Next