Table of contentsNo headers
Move Pin 2 of the wire you added previously to another pin on the same connector.
- Activate Harness Assembly1.
- In the browser or graphics window, right-click Wire1, and then select Edit Wire from the context menu.
- On the Edit Wire dialog box, verify the Pin 1 button is selected.
- In the graphics window, move the cursor over the pins to preview the wire connection possibilities before making a selection.
- When the tooltip displays as U3 Pin 6, click the pin, as shown in the following illustration.
- Right-click and select Apply to create the wire in the new location.
The wire is redrawn using the new pin, and the wire length updates.
- Click Cancel.
Previous | Next