Table of contentsNo headers
You can disconnect a cable wire to remove it from your design:
- In the browser, activate Harness Assembly2, and then expand the harness part to see the Cables folder.
- Expand the Cables folder and the Cable, and then select Cable1:1(1).
- Right-click and select Edit Cable.
- On the Edit Cable dialog box, select wire 1 to disconnect.
- Click Disconnect, and then click Apply.
The cable wire termination status updates, and the cable wire is removed from the graphics window.
- Reconnect the wire to Pin 1 on both connectors as you did earlier, and then click OK.
Previous | Next