Table of contentsNo headers
Change the value of the custom Volt property for a wire.
- In the browser or graphics window, expand the Harness Assembly1 part and the Wires folder.
- Right-click Wire1, and select Harness Properties on the context menu.
- Click the Custom tab. Notice that the custom properties added at the library level are displayed with a dark background.
- Click the Volt property in the table.
- Select the property Value of 300 volts and change it to 200 volts.
- Click Modify to override the property in the table, and then click Apply.
Previous | Next