Table of contentsNo headers
Wires and cables display as rendered or centerline (default). Use centerline for optimal performance while creating and routing wires and cables.
- In the browser or graphics window, select any wire from the list of wires.
- Right-click and select Display as Rendered on the context menu.
- To change the display for all wires, select the Wires folder in the browser, right-click, and select Display All as Rendered on the context menu.
All wires in the selected harness assembly are displayed as rendered.
- On the Ribbon click to return the wires to the default centerline display mode.
- Return to the main assembly and save all files. This assembly is used in the next exercise.
Previous | Next