Table of contentsNo headers
Create segments and add segment branches.
|Time Required||30 minutes |
|Tutorial Files Used||Enclosure_Assembly.iam saved from previous tutorial |Note
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions athttp://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
You can define segment paths as close to the appropriate results as possible, and then adjust them later. You can also develop them using work features you set when planning the segment path.
- Create segments.
- Add segment branches.
- Redefine or move segment work points.
- Insert segment work points.
- Perform the previous tutorial, Create Cables and Wires, and save the tutorial file for use in this tutorial.
- Know how to navigate the model space with the various view commands.
- See the Autodesk Inventor Help topic “Fundamentals” and the New User tutorials for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.