Table of contentsNo headers
Route and unroute wires and cables
|Time Required||20 minutes |
|Tutorial Files Used||Enclosure_Assembly.iam saved from previous tutorial. |Note
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions athttp://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
Various methods are available to place unrouted wires (including cable wires) into segments in the active harness. Unrouting removes the wires from all or selected segments.
- Define manual routes.
- Route wires.
- Define automatic routes.
- View wire and cable paths.
- Unroute wires.
- Unroute cables.
- Unroute all wires or cables from all segments.
- Perform the previous tutorial, Create Segments, and save that tutorial file for use in this tutorial.
- Know how to navigate the model space with the various view commands.
- See the Autodesk Inventor Help topic “Fundamentals” and the New User tutorials for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.