Table of contentsNo headers
Route a Belden cable into a single segment.
- Open Enclosure_Assembly.iam from the Cable & Harness subfolder. It is the same assembly you used in the previous tutorial.
- Activate Harness Assembly2.
- On the ribbon, click .
- In the graphics window, select a cable wire (1 or 2) to route.
- Select the Single Segment (Manual) check box.
- Select the First Segment button, select the segment (3) in the graphics window as shown previously, and then click OK.
Both cable wires are routed at once because the two wires represent a single cable. The cable lengths and bundle diameters are updated automatically.
NoteAll cable wires are routed or unrouted together and must take the same path (routed through the same segments) in the harness assembly.
- Save the harness assembly.
Previous | Next