Table of contentsNo headers
Use the sample file provided to generate a simple bill of materials report for the parts and wires in the harness design.
|Time Required||45 minutes |
|Tutorial Files Used|
Enclosure_Assembly.iam saved from previous tutorial.
Wire Run List.cfg
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions athttp://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
- Generate reports.
- Create nailboards.
- Manipulate the harness.
- Change nailboard displays.
- Annotate nailboard drawings.
- Print nailboards and drawings.
- Perform the previous tutorial, Ribbon Cables, and save that tutorial file for use in this tutorial.
- Know how to navigate the model space with the various view commands.
- See the Autodesk Inventor Help topic “Fundamentals” and the New User tutorials for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.