Table of contentsNo headers
Modify the sample wire run list report to include more information, including link types.
- If Report Generator is not already open, on the ribbon, click .
- On the Report Generator toolbar, click Edit a configuration (.cfg) file.
- Select Tutorial Files\Cable & Harness\Report Generator\Wire Run List.cfg , and click Open.
- On the Info tab, click in the input area before the existing text. Enter Modified, followed by a space, at the beginning of the text.
NoteThis information is included in the report only if Print header is selected on the Format tab.
- On the Filter tab, verify that Wire and Cable Wire are selected as the objects.
- On the Table tab, scroll to the right. Columns 5 - 10 use link types to get the RefDes and pin name for each wire end.
- Leave the settings on the Format tab as they are. Then click OK to display the Save As dialog box. Name the file Modified_Wire Run List.cfg, and then click Save.
- On the Report Generator toolbar, click Create Report.
- On the Create Reports dialog box, click Add File to List. Then navigate to the Modified_Wire Run List.cfg file in the Report Generator directory, and click Open.
- Click OK. The report is displayed in the Report Generator.
Previous | Next