Table of contentsNo headers
Create and edit a tube style using the Tube & Pipe Styles dialog box.
|Time Required|| 20 minutes |
|Tutorial File Used||Accumulator.iam |Note
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions athttp://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
Tube and Pipe styles depend upon the Content Center. This tutorial uses components from the ANSI library. If this library is not available to you, substitute components from a different library or read along without performing the steps. If you use a library other than ANSI, it is not critical that components are the correct sizes, only that they work to demonstrate the workflow.
This tutorial is created for a single-user environment with libraries stored in a Desktop Content location. If you are a member of a workgroup that shares libraries, you must be a library administrator and have editor permissions to perform library editing tasks. Also the method for creating user libraries on the server is different than presented in this tutorial.
- Create a style from scratch.
- Apply that style to an existing run.
- Edit a style.
- Create styles based on existing styles.
- Export and import styles.
- Add a style to the global template.
- Connect to Content Center.
- Know how to set the active project and navigate the model space with the various view tools.
- See the Help topic “Getting Started” for further information.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.