Table of contentsNo headers
The stress analysis environment is one of a handful of Inventor environments that enable specialized activity relative to the model. In this case, it incorporates commands for doing part and assembly stress analysis.
To enter the stress analysis environment and start a simulation:
- Click the Environments tab in the ribbon bar. The list of available environments is presented.
- Click the Stress Analysis environment command.
- Click Create Simulation.
- The Create New Simulation dialog box displays. Specify the name Modal Analysis.
- In the Simulation Type tab, select Modal Analysis.
- Leave the remaining settings in their current state and click OK. A new simulation is started and the browser is populated with stress analysis-related folders.
Previous | Next