Table of contentsNo headers
Parametric static analysis.
|Skill Level||Level 3 special interest |
|Time Required||20 minutes |
|Tutorial Files Used||PivotBracket.ipt |
The second simulation is a parametric study on the same model. Parametric studies vary the parameters of the model to update geometry and evaluate various configurations of a design. In this structural static analysis, the goal is to minimize the weight of the model.
- Copy a simulation.
- Use analysis parameters to evaluate how to refine the weight of the model.
- Generate configurations of the parametric dimension geometry.
- Modify design constraints and view results based on those changes.
- Completed Simulation 1 (Modal Analysis), the first part of this tutorial set.
- See the Help topic “Getting Started” for further information.
- Use Show in the upper-left corner to display the table of contents for this tutorial with navigation links to each page.
- Use Forward in the upper-right corner to advance to the next page.
Previous | Next