Table of contentsNo headers
We will create a copy of the first simulation, and edit it to define the second analysis.
- In the browser, right-click the Simulation (Modal Analysis) node and click Copy Simulation. A copy of this simulation is added to the browser and becomes the active simulation.
We will edit the simulation properties to define a parametric dimension study.
- Right-click the newly created Simulation node, and click Edit Simulation Properties.
- Change the name to Parametric.
- Change the Design Objective to Parametric Dimension using the drop-down list.
- Set the simulation type to Static Analysis.
- Click OK.
Previous | Next