Table of contentsNo headers
- Check to see that the project file is set to Tutorial_Files.ipj.
- Click the Open command, and navigate to the Assembly FEA 3 folder.
- Click on Suspension-Fork_Complete.iam, and click Open. Alternatively, double-click the .iam file.
- Use Save As to save the model to a new name, such as Suspension-Fork_Stress.iam. It is not necessary to say Yes to all components.
- In the model browser, expand the Representations folder and then the Level of Detail folder.
- Double-click the All Parts Suppressed level of detail representation.
- In the browser, right-click and clear the check mark next to Suppress for the following components:
- Right-click the Level of Detail folder node, and click New Level of Detail.
- Rename the new representation to Stress LOD.
- Save the assembly model.
We made this level of detail representation to take advantage of the stress analysis environments use of representations.
Previous | Next