Table of contentsNo headers
With the Autodesk Inventor IDF Translator, you can:
- Import industry standard files (.brd, .emn, .bdf, .idb) in the Intermediate Data Format (IDF) as new part or assembly files, or as subassemblies in existing assemblies.
- Display a summary of board items before importing.
- Automatically place all or selected board items, such as drilled holes, keepouts, outlines (including cutouts), and components on the PCB.
- Automatically group outlines, keepouts, and components based on board side (top, bottom, inner), when imported as an assembly.
NoteVia keepouts are not grouped since they travel through the board.
- Assigns colors on import for an accurate board representation. You can change the colors for the entire board, other outlines, and all or selected components.