Table of contentsNo headers
This guide is designed to help the Inventor CAD Manager understand the basic tasks for creating a productive environment within a shared workgroup.
Access links to the information you need for installing, licensing and deploying Inventor, the Product Design Suites and Factory Design Suites on the Autodesk wiki resource dedicated to CAD and IT Managers.
- Define Application Options and export to your shared server
- Configure the company standard styles using the Styles editor
- Configure the Project (.ipj) file using the Project editor
- Create read-only templates for a shared server
- Configure for optimal performance
- Guidelines for setting up Content Center
- Additional Resources