Table of contentsNo headers
You can create a new design in the Intent Design Editor using the following steps:
- Open Design Editor (HINT_DESIGNEDITOR).
- In Design Editor, right click on a design in the User Designs folder and select New... from the context menu.
- In the Create Design dialog box, name your design.
- Optionally, change the parent design by selecting one from the dropdown list.
- Mark the check box labeled Use Auxiliary System Design and select Drawing Document to mix in the AcDrawingDocument design.
- Click OK.
- The new design is created and visible in the Designs pane and the Design Editor source code window.