How to add your knowledge
Inventor ETO Order Processor
The Order Processor offers batch processing capability to Inventor ETO Server.
Inventor ETO Server
Inventor ETO Server is based on Inventor Server, and is intended for the batch processor use with no user interface. Inventor ETO Server uses Inventor Server as a CAD host.
The core functionality of the Inventor ETO Server is exposed through the following command line:
A Task File is an XML document, whose elements specify the actions performed by Inventor ETO Server during batch processing. The most important actions are:
When the batch processing is completed, the Task File with the additional details is saved. Those details are the results of the operations (for example, return values or error message) and timings.
Order Processor considers a file to be an "order". The order is expected to contain enough information to be processed by Intent.
The Order Processor consists of the following three components:
OrderProcessor.exe runs in infinite loop:
- When the new orders arrive, OrderProcessor creates a Task file
- The contents of the file is controlled from the OrderProcessorSettings.exe
- There are settings that control the count of the orders in the Task
- There is a control on the lifetime of the Task
- There is validation of the results
- Some tweaks are not shown on diagram.
OrderProcessorSettings specifies the parameters of the processing consumed by OrderProcessor.exe
- Directory where the orders are expected
- Max count of instances of IntentServer.exe that could be run simultaneously.
- Rescan interval (to check for new orders and to check the results of the processing)
- Maximum number of orders per Task (N on diagram)
- Maximum time to process the Task.
- Reload Model (internal knowledge required)
- Close Unused Documents (internal knowledge required)
- Specifies the active Inventor project name
- Specifies the Intent Design name for the new Models
- Actions for each Order (as per previous description of IntentServer.exe). Note the %FILEPATH% will be substituted with the actual order file name.
Displays the status of the processing:
For each Task it shows the memory used, duration, and the orders count.
There are some simple tools to pause the processing and update the refresh interval.
Message will close by itself in seconds
Message timer has been stopped