Table of contentsNo headers
In Inventor, use Edit Form or Edit Copy of Form to launch Fusion with the selected geometry. Make you changes in Fusion then select Return to Inventor to push the changes back to Inventor. An Alias Freeform feature is added to the Inventor Browser to contain the changes.
To edit Inventor geometry using Fusion:
- Create the desired geometry in Inventor.
- Start Edit Form or Edit Copy of Form.
- Select the solid body or features to edit in Fusion. Fusion launches and imports the selected geometry.
- Make changes in Fusion. All Fusion editing commands are available including Press/Pull, Move, and Edit Edge.
- Click Return to Inventor. The modified body is pushed back to Inventor as an Alias Freeform feature.
NoteOnly one body can be exchanged between Inventor and Fusion. Changes made to the body will be pushed back to Inventor but any additional bodies or surfaces created in Fusion will not.