Validate command for imported solids and surfaces.
- Repair common surface errors automatically.
- Set a tolerance and the level of check to perform.
Surface groups in the browser now show an "Unstitched" group to more clearly represent the loose surfaces in a group.
Freeform modeling commands. Formerly know as Alias Design for Inventor.
- Edit edge
- Symmetry definition
- Straighten edge
- Shape mode and interpolation mode
- Toggle symmetry and edge locking from status bar buttons
- Toggle curvature comb display for modified edges
Partial reblend support.
- When editing a model with blends, some blends fail. Fusion fails only the blends with issues> Other valid blends continue to update. You can finish the command allowing only some of the original blends to be maintained.
When creating a surface, you can create a component to contain the surface.
You can move and rotate sketches using the modeling Move command.
When creating a circular array of components, control component orientation.
When creating a tangent work plane, align it to a face or edge, or define a set angle from the pick location.
Scale command that can scale bodies, surfaces, sketches, and components.
Primitive commands including box, sphere, torus, and cylinder.
Sculpt command to modify solids using surface objects.